My Weather

Friday, March 02, 2007

Something in the air?


I guess there is something in the air over here. As I was walking into the palace, I looked up and saw a pair of falcons on a ledge. It looked as…well…um… if one was trying to get a piggy back ride from the other one. Since I always have my trusty camera ready, I quickly tried to take a picture (there has to be a metaphor in that somewhere). As it turns out, the ride ended before I could get a picture.


A few hours later, I was driving along when I came across a pack of dogs. One dog was trying to jump over another one, but couldn’t quite make it. He was persistent though and kept trying. I thought to myself a pair of mangy dogs playing leapfrog in the middle of the desert—now that has got to be a symbolic of something. But, as soon as I got my camera out, the game ended and a fight broke out.






Just don’t ask me what I saw tonight on my way back to my trailer…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what did you see tonight on your way back to your trailer? I know you said not to ask, but when does a sailor ever listen? ;-}