My Weather

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Sad Universal Truth

I may be half a world away, in the middle of a war, but there are certain fundamental truths in life that are inescapable. One of those is that some people just suck. Every night I put a couple of cans of an energy drink on my trailer steps before I go to bed. That way they chill during the night and I drink them before I run. Anyone can get them for free from the DFAC, so it’s not like it is a hard to come by item. Well, some low life decided to steal them last night. Ok, I was pretty mad about it, but I got over it. But tonight, that is a different story. Someone stole the Pink Flamingo from in front of my trailer. It doesn’t cost much, but it was a piece of home and it meant a lot to me. At least, I have a spare flamingo.

No comments: