My Weather

Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Better Day


Today was a better day. In class we are getting to the meat and potatoes of what we will be doing. The instructors are doing their best, but it is clear that this course is in this infancy. There are still parts of this class that have no bearing on what we will be doing in Iraq. Being away from my family is difficult, but when I’m wasting my time, that really bothers me.Class ended at noon today so we could spend time researching our oral presentations and papers (I’m not kidding APA format and everything). I spent my research on the road. I drove to Bigsbee, AZ and then to Tombstone. Being a history buff, I was looking forward to Tombstone, but I was disappointed. It is now a total tourist trap. At least the scenery was beautiful to look at.

No comments: