My Weather

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Bear Hunting

Today I went bear hunting. Braye called today and during the conversation, she told me about an article she read about the Build a Bear Workshop. It is a store where you go and custom build your own teddy bear. We thought that would be a perfect gift for the girls (actually all the credit goes to Braye). As it turns out, there is a build a bear workshop in Tucson, so I headed up there. Wow, what a great concept! The lines were huge and the kids were having a blast (mental note, see if Build a Bear Workshop is publicly traded). In about an hour I made bears for both girls. Every night, while I’m putting the girls to bed, I would say a certain good-night phrase to each of them. If you squeeze the paw, there is a recording of my good-night saying. I sure hope they like them. I had a lot of fun making them

No comments: