My Weather

Monday, November 27, 2006

Sunday

Today was a training day and we spent it in the classroom. We learned about convoy operations, the Army’s radio systems and a few other classes. All and all, a pretty easy day. Tomorrow, we are going to “combat town” where we learn to kick in doors and shoot all the bad guys inside. It has nothing to do with my job in Iraq (unless I lose the key to my room), but it should be fun. As it stands, we are scheduled to fly out next Saturday to Kuwait. In Kuwait, I will go through a few days of training and then I’ll be off to Bagdad.
Braye and the girls are back from a long weekend at her parent’s house. While they were there, Mary Elizabeth got to experience her first campfire. Apparently it was a big hit since she convinced Papa to have another one last night. I just hope that I can be the one that introduces her to smores.

No comments: