My Weather

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving. We have been through some very difficult times lately and it is easy to lose sight of the good things when faced with so many challenges. Today, I tried to reflect on the good things in my life. Although I am miles from home and going further, I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful to have Braye and the girls in my life. They are the stars in the constellation that I steer my life by. With them in my life, the goods will always outweigh the bads. I am also so thankful for all the love and support we have received from family and fiends. During these trying times, it means so much to us.
So I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving. Just thinking about all the people in my life that I love and care about has made this a very happy day for me.

No comments: