My Weather

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Election day

Well, we may (depending on how many lawyers get involved) learn tonight which party controls congress. Of course I have my personal preferences, but I surly hope that, whatever the outcome, the results of the elections do not embolden terrorists. It worked in Spain and Italy. If international terrorists see these elections as a victory for them, then America loses.
On a lighter note, I gave my brief and submitted my research paper. Now all I have to do is a day long exercise tomorrow. I would love to head home as soon as that is done, but we have a no kidding “graduation” scheduled on Thursday. Because of the timing of the “graduation” the only flight that I can catch arrives in P-cola around 10:00pm. Oh well, such is the life of a number.

No comments: