My Weather

Monday, February 19, 2007

For the birds


I’ve been fairly busy lately, so I decided to take a relaxing Sunday. I went to work for a couple of hours and then went to lunch. After eating, I stopped by the BX and went back to my trailer to do some “spring cleaning”. This dust gets everywhere! I replaced the sheets, dusted everywhere and mopped the floor. I then went to dinner, spent a little time fishing and then called Braye. All and all, a pretty good day.
I admit I’m no Burt Lancaster, but I like the sounds of birds in the morning, so I made a bird feeder from some things I found laying around. So far, no takers, but it has only been a few hours.

1 comment:

Patti said...

That's a very nice looking birdfeeder. What did you put in there...looks like Sugar Smacks. We wondered if we would see you with Geraldo. Stay safe!