My Weather

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cluster map


I’ve added a few “Widgets” to this blog a little while ago. My favorite is the Cluster map. If you click on the Map, you can see where people that have viewed my blog live. At first, there were only a couple of dots on the map—Baghdad, that was me. Florida, Alabama, North Carolina, New Jersey; that was my family. After that, I saw that Lumpy, Duck, Goober, Pee Wee and a few other guys I know were showing up. Before long, folks from Rome, Alaska, California, Thailand and Singapore checked out the site. Way cool. Today, I saw that some more people from England, Canada, Australia, the Low Countries and a bunch of other places started checking out My Desert Adventure. Way, way cool.
I originally started this blog, just to keep in touch with my family. I’m amazed how much it ahs grown. Every now and then, I would meet an IA over here and they would say something like “Hey I know you…sorta, I read your blog before I came over”. Well so much for being anonymous

1 comment:

kristin said...

Hi David,
I'm just loggin in, late on Father's Day night, because I've been thinking of you today. It must be really tough to be away from your beautiful girls on Father's Day! You are an AMAZING father -- MEG and Madison are so lucky to know, firsthand, what it really means to love another human being. I hope the days fly by until you can be with your family again. Happy Father's Day,
Love,
Kristin