My Weather

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Is that New Jersey???


No, wait! It’s Iraq. I always get the two confused. As you can see, it’s a dump out there. This is a picture of one of the cleaner streets in Baghdad. As you can see, there is trash, debris and dead animals strewn everywhere. And I thought that this place was ugly from overhead. Sure there is a war going on, but a lot of guys tell me that Bosnia looked the same way. I guess the locals have more important things on their minds to worry about. With a 60% unemployment rate, you would think the GOI (Government of Iraq) would hire a bunch of people to clean up. It would put money in their pockets, give them something to do and would be safer for us. Who knows, if they fix up their neighborhoods and take some pride in where they live, maybe, just maybe they will start to stand up to some of these thugs.

1 comment:

Rasczak said...

It looks exactly like Mexico.