My Weather

Monday, December 11, 2006

Assignments


Today we received our assignments. As it turns out, I will be staying here in Baghdad. Mary Elizabeth can start bragging to her friends that her daddy works in a real palace now. Since I am staying here, I am going to start working on getting a trailer. I don’t know where it will be, but hopefully it will be close to where I work. I also have an address now:

LCDR my name
89th MP Brigade
Bldg 65 Camp Victory, Iraq
APO AE 09342

It will be so nice to stop living out of a sea bag.

1 comment:

aunt arlis said...

David: What fascinating accounts of your life there so far! What would you like us to send via snail mail? Any gifts or necessities that would make life easier or brighter? You are on the prayer board at church, and a friend (whose husband is a Vietnam vet) has made contact with a Chaplain friend in Baghdad and gave him your name. Love Aunt A