My Weather

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Things I need

Since I’ve gotten an address, I’ve gotten a lot of questions from folks back home as to weather or not I need anything. I really, really appreciate the thought, but I’m doing just fine. KBR (the subsidiary of the evil Halliburton) takes very good care of us over here. In the dining facility, we have: a main line, a speed line, a carving station, a stir fry bar, a sports bar (complete with fake beer), an Indian bar, a salad bar, a deli bar and a dessert bar. The PX has a limited selection, but everything that I need. Now if you ask me what I may want, well, let’s just say that living in a tent with 50 other guys has given me a bad case of gadget envy. Braye better hurry up and spend my tax free pay at Home Depot before I do something that she may regret. Of course, once I move into my trailer, the gadget envy may pass.

No comments: